Molds are generally classified as a more harmful fungus. Some molds contain toxins called mycotoxins. Inhaling black mold spores can cause allergic reactions. Symptoms of black mold allergy include headaches, asthma and flu-like symptoms. It seems like a normal health issue but see how it can be of serious concern in this article.
Black mold is a very toxic form of this substance that is found in a spore based composition and filled with toxins and forms of bacteria that are incredibly unhealthy for the human body. This is a specific source of mold that is known to grow and be present in areas where humidity is known to be high.
Headache is a major issue experienced with the presence of this substance. Headaches are brought on by the presence of the spores being introduced into the bloodstream and circulated throughout the entire body and eventually into the brain. Headaches are known to become worse over time for people that experience them.
Another common effect of black molds exposure is skin damage. Black molds can not only infect you through air inhalation, it can also infect you if you come in contact with the mold. Too much contact with the toxic mold can cause your skin to form rashes. It may seem like a regular rash but rashes caused by black model are often accompanied by burning sensations.
A very common issue experienced with this substance is the presence of a burning sensation within the chest. This is one of the most immediate issues noticed by people as the spores are first introduced into the body. This tingling and burning is usually consistent as opposed to just when breathing occurs.
The next phase of the exposure cycle is trouble breathing. Many people experience wheezing and shortness of breath as the spores become liquefied and fill the lungs with fluid. This is one of the advanced stages of exposure that requires an immediate level of action on the part of the consumer.
If you are allergic to the spores of the mold, you may experience excessive coughing and mucus formation. Regular exposure to the mold and regular contact through the surrounding air allows it to attach itself to your throat causing it to irritate. However, too much exposure of the mold can lead to bleeding of the lungs. In the event that you have not prevented the earlier signs of black mold poisoning, the mold can get to your lungs, attach itself there causing it to inflame.
Finally, black mold symptoms are commonly associated with blurred vision and issues with memory loss. These are complications commonly experienced when dealing with prolonged spore exposure over time. This exposure leads to a permanent difficulty in brain function and activity which leads to long term side effects of this kind.