Although the market is flooded with various mold removal products, many are either ineffective or they contain questionable ingredients. For the professional who offers mold remediation, getting a business started and building it to success is only possible if the work is done in an effective and safe manner.
Therefore, using a high quality product proven to do both is imperative. One such product is called MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer, which is not only super concentrated and registered by the EPA, it works on fungicide, sporicide, and MildewStat.
The list of benefits that comes from using MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer is actually quite impressive. To show professionals in the industry why this particular product should be the top choice, we listed some of the primary benefits below although others exist.
- Of all mold spore killers, MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer is the only product on the market that has approval by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to kill both mold and spore.
- This product is also formulated to kill ever type of mold, even the toxic and dangerous black mold, which gives it the highest kill rate of anything sold.
- Not only does MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer work on mold and spores found on surfaces, it also kills them beneath and above surfaces unlike other products
- Because of the way MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer is made, it works perfectly on porous and non-porous surfaces. Included in this are concrete, plastic, carpet, brick, metal, drywall, painting, and wood, whether finished or unfinished.
- Along with this a highly effective fungicide, it also kills mildew stat but in addition, MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer sanitized and disinfects.
- In addition to killing mold, this product works just as well killing mildew
- MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer has been shown to be highly effective for other things such as flooding mitigation, water damage, and sewer backup
- Compared to similar products currently sold, MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer is a cost-efficient solution
- Application of this product includes spray bottle, magnet sprayer, pump sprayer, sponge, and mop
- To use MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer, the formula would simply be mixed with water and then applied to the problem area using the preferred application
- The product is available in several sizes to accommodate small jobs performed by part-time professionals and 55 gallon drums that make more than 10,500 gallons of finished product for someone with a thriving mold remediation business.
- Mold and mildew can be killed in just a 10-minute period
Along with the long list of benefits provided above, this has become a popular choice in that it gets people away from using bleach. Not only does bleach produce potentially harmful fumes when inhaled, bleach cannot kill all types of mold. For instance, many people use pure or diluted bleach on black mold. Because the bleach lightens the mold to the point of appearing to be gone, it is believed the mold has been killed but in truth, it is still thriving.
With MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer, along with mold being lightened, it is killed. However, even better, this product is deemed perfectly safe by experts. For that reason, this particular product is not only a great choice for killing outdoor mold and mildew, it works great on indoor problems. In fact, after using the product, the room is left smelling fresh and clean, not to mention that mold is gone, permanently.
Although MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer has become the top choice by the country’s leading experts in mold remediation, it can be purchased in a small quantity for home and business owners to use. Therefore, if someone had a problem with mold and/or mildew but on a much smaller scale, this product could be purchased online and following simple instructions be used by virtually any adult.
Now, while the price for MoldSTAT Plus Mold Killer is already competitive, an individual could visit the company’s website and save a whopping 30% off a kit. With this, any place in the home or office with a mold or mildew problem could be corrected, whether the bathroom, kitchen, attic, basement, crawl space, storage closet, and so on.